By agreeing to this site policy, you acknowledge that you understand and agree with the following points.
Limits of service
No guarantee or warranty is expressed or implied.
We are providing the site free to you. The site is provided on a best effort basis. We cannot be held liable for any perceived loss of data or service.
This site is open to everyone, and as such, any data you post in forum discussions or elsewhere can be seen by anyone, and may be quoted, copied or used elsewhere. It is your responsibility not to post data that you want to keep private.
We respect your privacy, and as a participant, you do not have to use your real name to sign up. However, be aware that any badges you earn will display your name exactly as you entered it here.
An email address is required for this site to work correctly. Again, we respect your privacy and your email address will not be shared or sold to any third party. We may send you follow-up emails after the course to ask for your evaluation and inform of you future training options, new dates or other resources. You will always be able to opt out using the 'unsubscribe' link in the email.
Code of conduct
On this open community site participants are expected to act responsibly and to show respect and consideration to other users.
- Do not post unsolicited advertisements or spam.
- Do not harass other users.
- Do not upload or post materials that are unsuitable for people under 13 years old.
- Do not abuse the limits of this free service by uploading gigabytes of videos or other files.
- Do not upload anything that you don't have copyright for.
- Spammers or anyone else who persists in violating our code of conduct will have their account blocked.
To report spam or any other site policy issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last modified: April 11, 2018.